I am looking for a cartoon artist to enhance animal characters based on my sketches. We'll start with 1 character first, and if you're the right candidate, I'll give you more characters (about 10 in the first few weeks, and more after that). I look for a long-term, on-going relationship with an artist to help enhance animal characters to make sure the style is consistent.
Estimated budget is $5 to $10 per character. Payment is 100% after completion.
Please read all requirements CAREFULLY before bidding.
1) I have colored sketches of animal characters that I'll provide you as general concepts for the characters. You should be able to refine and develop more details for the characters
2) IMPORTANT NOTES: This project is for sketch enhancement in Photoshop, not creating new animal characters from scratch. Therefore, you must be able to draw after my style. Must be able to draw after watercolor style in Photoshop. I'll give you a sample to try first to see if you can mimic a particular style before hiring.
3) Characters are drawn in full color (not black and white)
4) For each character that you work on, please be willing to make at least a few revisions according to my suggestions.
5) Must be able to deliver each fully rendered character within 2-3 days of receipt of my sketch.
6) Must be able to deliver every batch of 5 characters within 1 week of receipt of my sketches.
7) I'll own 100% copyright of all characters that you enhance/develop based on my initial sketches. You cannot use/disclose/show them in any manners at any time, including but not limited to showing them on your portfolio.
8) All sketches/artwork that I provide you are my copyright and must be kept confidential at all time. You cannot use/disclose/show them in any manners at any time.
9) Contracts must be signed and dated before sketches are given to you.
Requirements for deliverables:
1. Deliverables must be in both Photoshop files (.psd files) and jpg files
2. Each animal character must be drawn in 3 different views, each view delivered in a separate psd file: 1) front view, 2) profile view, and 3) 3/4 view (notes: the sketch I give you for each character is drawn in only one view)
3. In each Photoshop file, each animal must be drawn using several layers (for example, one separate layer for the head, one separate layer for the eyes, one separate layer for the nose, one separate layer for the clothing, one separate layer for arms, one separate layer for legs, and so forth)
4. Must use high resolution. I'll give more details about the size and resolution.
Other requirements for applicants:
1) Applicants must be reachable via skype for faster communication.
2) Applicants must provide samples of relevant works.
If you're interested, please submit your bid and estimated delivery time. I prefer a fixed price per character and 100% payment upon completion (no up-front payment). Payment can be made upon completion of each character deliverable.
Thanks and happy bidding!