Optimizer HQ is a super-fast growing online software business based in Auckland, New Zealand that is making waves around the world. We see ourselves as an innovation factory creating cloud based applications to help businesses find, win, keep and grow profitable business relationships.
This role offers an exciting opportunity for the right person to become a key team member of our Customer Support Team delivering online chat, phone and email based front and back line IT support services to our worldwide customers. As a member of the Customer Support Team you will deliver pre and post sales support to our customers, identify and solve customer issues on different technical levels and promote our product by delivering outstanding support.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have excellent written and oral English language skills
- Possess proficient working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office including Outlook.
- Be a quick learner with a high level resolution occurrence for first time incidents.
- Proactively seek to identify, find options and develop a course of action to fix underlying problems.
- Report and share knowledge with Management or the IT Team when necessary in order to create a basis for new and improved processes.
- Be reliable and have the ability to obtain up to date hardware, software and a strong internet connection.
1. Stable internet connection (Wired connection only)
2. Location should be within Metro Manila or Cebu, Philippines
3. Working USB headset
4. Quite environment when making phone calls
5. Flexibility with schedule as we operate 24/7 (no aversion to working night shifts)
This is a part time role of 20 hours per week which could lead to full time very soon. Successful candidates will start ASAP once we found what we're looking for. We will be filling in two slots.
Please note that our hourly rate is 2.0 USD. Including Odesk Fees