Only freelancers located in the U.S. may apply.U.S. located freelancers only
Avail is a Chicago-based startup that provides the tools and resources do-it-yourself landlords need to manage their rental properties. More than 75,000 landlords and their tenants from across the United States use our platform today.
Landlords often learn about Avail by searching for answers to landlord-related questions, such as “what questions to ask tenants?” or “how to interpret a tenant’s credit report?” We have written high-quality content that ranks in Google for many popular search terms like these.
Our typical educational article is about 2,000 words in length and helps educate these DIY landlords who often don’t know what they should be doing. Examples of our existing content can be found on our blog at avail.co/education. The articles that drive the most traffic for us today are:
- Five Questions You Must Ask Your Potential New Tenants
- What to Do (and What Not to) When a Tenant’s Rent Is Late
We are looking to double down on this content marketing strategy by working with several part-time freelance copywriters who will produce high-quality, educational content for our audience.
As a copywriter, you will research topics and write high-quality content that is engaging, educational and optimized for SEO purposes.
For each blog article, we will supply you with a topic, title, keywords and brief summary of what we envision. Ideally, you will do the rest, including researching the subject and writing a publish-ready piece of content.
- We do not expect you to work from our office in River North (Chicago), but you can if you want. It’s a fun, high-energy startup environment
- The duration of the role is open
- Compensation is open for discussion, but will likely be a per-article or per-word arrangement
August 19, 2018
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates