We need a simple Chrom Ext for https://getnada.com, the extension will let the user do the following
1. on opening it's popup for the first time get a random fresh email address
2. Click 'Change' to change the address to a new random one,
3. Click copy to copy the address to the clipboard
4. Click check mail button to open getnada.com with this email address
5. Get browser alert upon receiving a new email (socket.io)
6. Add some new message flag / icon to the check mail link upon getting new email.
7. Add red circle to the ext icon on the toolbar to indicate new message in inbox
7. When clicking on check new mail remove new message flag and circle on icon.
REST api to the server to get a list of active domains
socket.io endpoint to connect to a 'room' which is an email address and listen for new_message type of alerts.
The delivery should be source code + instructions on how to build for Chrom
Instructions on how to re-brand the ext so it works with several of our sites.
Upon receiving a message on socket.io on new message it should alert the user and
February 5, 2018
I am looking for a mix of experience and value