1. Fix WordPress website and database files to fix and working state.
2. Check DNS records to make sure it isn’t compromised and delete records that are not supposed to be there.
3. Delete any user accounts for WordPress that are not supposed to be there.
4. Change cPanel password. Delete PHPMyadmin accounts that are not supposed to be there.
5. Change PHPmyadmin admin account password
6. Install Wordfence on WordPress site (plugin).
7. Once fixed please backup and upload to cloud storage (supply a Autotask or cloud details / files to do so).
Less than 30 hrs/week
Less than 1 month< 1 monthProject LengthDuration
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates