ERASE YOUR CRIMINAL RECORD IN CANADA: (Read Carefully) Applying for a record suspension, formerly known as a pardon, is an important step in eliminating a record of conviction from appearing on your criminal record. There are two sets of rules when applying for a record suspension, one for summary convictions and the other for indictable offences. These rules determine when you are eligible to apply. Certain convictions are not eligible for a record suspension.
****DUE TO RECENT COURT DECISIONS IN ONTARIO AND BRITISH COLUMBIA, RESIDENTS MAY BE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY FOR A RECORD SUSPENSION IMMEDIATELY, IN SOME CASES SOONER THAN PREVIOUSLY ANTICIPATED.****
If you were charged with a criminal offence, and your fingerprints and photographs were obtained by police, these fingerprints and your photograph may still be registered in their system. If your charges were withdrawn, you will still need to apply to have those records destroyed, the police agencies do not destroy these records without a request.
Competitive rates for assistance with (pardon) record suspension applications and fingerprint destruction applications from Canada's # 1 Pardon Company
Canada's Large Southern Border partnership with the U.S.A:
*** We can also help Canadian's with a criminal record cross the border!! Obtain a U.S. Entry Waiver Today! Travel to all the best destinations like New York City, Las Vegas, Miami, LA. etc.. Finally experience USA travel without discrimination. ***
Post-Conviction Relief is what we specialize in, as Canada's oldest specialized criminal rehabilitation company is looking for a new Client Eligibility Advisor (CEA) to join our growing team. We are an energetic office where we work hard, play hard and have a positive impact on our community. We are the very best at what we do!
As a “CEA”, you will answer inquiries about the services we offer and advocate on behalf of our clients to help them obtain various legal services.
We are looking for a sales-driven and self-motivated person who enjoys connecting clients with solutions. You understand how to close a sale and you love doing so, but you can also relate to people in a way that ensures they feel listened to, appreciated and understood. You are professional and thorough in all that you do, and you can represent an industry-leading brand with consistent excellence. You are honest, hard-working and enjoy helping people, with a smile in your voice that people can feel through the phone. You can work independently and as part of a team.
• Respond to incoming customer queries about our services.
• Provide customers with the very best options available and help them choose our company.
• Be a trusted consultant on our clients’ journey to removing their criminal record and take pride in understanding their needs.
• Use our proprietary CRM system as your weapon to help you close business. Keep it up to date and accurate by recording all customer activities, milestones and next steps.
• Report out to the team on your successes, opportunities and threats on a weekly basis.
• Build partnerships and expand our reach through affiliate and referral marketing.
• An unwavering passion to build a customer service and sales career at a fast-paced, growing company.
• Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to build relationships, establish rapport quickly and be recognized by our clients as a subject matter expert and trusted consultant.
• Self-driven with superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow-through on tasks.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• You make an excellent first impression.
• Ability to create a warm impression when making contact over the phone.
• Able to maintain a positive attitude under pressure.
• Flexible and willing to take on a variety of tasks in an open, entrepreneurial environment.
• A quick learner. Experience working with a CRM system such as Salesforce or Maximizer is a strong asset.
• Experience in sales and telephone-based customer service is a strong asset.
• Post-secondary education, particularly in criminology, is a strong asset.
* Proven sales script included and fresh inbound leads included daily, simply pre-qualify interested callers / emailers, and forward such people to us. Or, learn our fingerprinting booking system and make bonuses.
Hours to be determined
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value