FInish Development of a petition website that is currently done in wordpress. Note: It may be easier to start from scratch and create a PHP site. The site enables users to sign their name electronically in order to support a cause they believe in. (See www.change.org).
(NOTE: Need to complete a website and make it flow in a similar manner as change.org.
We are ONLY considering applicants with a mastery of wordpress and PHP. The website will have similar functionality as www.change.org
and Care2. The website must be complete within 2 weeks after being hired.
Some of the site criteria are as follows:
a. - Website must be responsive (appear properly on all devices)
b. - Website must load quickly
c. - Users must be able to:
1. Sign-up and login (Sign-up process to require basic information and request more optional information on next page; sign in/ sign-up using Facebook and Google)
2. download who signed the petition and data about petition signers (pdf, csv, etc...); all information about a user stored in databasse on backend.
3. Enable people to sign multiple petitions at one time (check boxes to select which ones to sign); autosign recommended petitions (members); one click signing after a user signs a petition; sign multiple petitions in rapid sequence in flow after signing petition (see flow of change.org)
4. Each person that signs has an account
5. Petition creator controls the petition to edit, update, download signatures, etc... (Admin maintains overall control)
6. (Ability to allow people to chip-in, make donations, etc... and we will show the petition to other people that signed similar petitions previously (Must be able to enable/ disable this function
7. After signing - need process to encourage people to share petition via email, social media, and/or donate, etc...
8. Signer gets confirmation email that they signed the petition along with updates from the petition creator.
9. Backend must enable admin to see what petitions each person signed, # of petitions each user signed/ started, etc... , categorize the petitions [ie... animals, environment, Relevant to location like city, county, state], and put the information on an excel spreadsheet.
10. enable general contributions and specific contributions to chip in to help a petition (ie.... when $ is received we show the petition to people that signed other similar petitions.
11. Have functionality like change.org to identify who the petition is being addressed to (ie... Congress, particular members of congress, etc...)
12. Petitions signed on sub-sites of this site will count on this petition site and vice versa
13. After signing the petition - enable user to take 3-4 additional actions Step 1, Step 2, Step 3, Step 4. (See Change.org)
14. Users have option to contribute to be monthly members (recurring revenue)
15. Badges and recognition for activity (Payments (Chipping in), Payments (Member), signing #s of petitions, sharing petitions;
16. Can have national/ international petitions with local recipients (members can add names of local recipients (ex. Petition for all restaurant owners/ managers; Members can add recipients to the petition
17. Ability to sign onto a letter (similar functionality that current theme provides)
18. Add checkmarks so people can sign up to get more information, donate, and/or get involved
19. Enable users to donate to fund efforts of a petition creator.
20. Obtain location of user based upon IP (user can change) (see current theme)
Please apply to "Petition" so that I know you have read the criteria when you respond.