Only freelancers located in the U.S. may apply.U.S. located freelancers only
Hi I’m Evan - Co-Founder here at Freedom Formula. And my partner and I are on a mission to change lives.
Are you looking to get a variety of fun, consistent freelance work from a client who actually values your skills, and will embrace you as the lynchpin of their business?
Well good news! We are looking for a badass videographer & editor to help us spread our
message and help us change the way the world looks at entrepreneurship.
Someone that will quickly become one of the world’s best at creating inspiring, life-changing content for people around the world.
A lot of people call this a video editor, or something like that…
And honestly - I did it too, because it’s the terminology that you’re familiar with…
But now that we are friends... I feel like I can tell you - we don’t call it any of these things…
We call it our Video Experience Designer.
Because millions of people can shoot or edit a video...
But it takes a real rockstar to create a perfect experience with everything that they touch… And that’s what we are looking for.
We run a really fast-growing company called Freedom Formula, where we help people create their first online business, fire their boss, and live the life that they actually want to live.
And we are searching for the next rockstar to add to our tribe.
9-5 is a curse word in our company, and suggesting cubicles might just get you tarred and feathered.
THIS IS FOR YOU IF:
- You have an in-depth knowledge of (or crazy desire to learn) how to create the world’s best content
- You take a ton of pride in everything that you do
- You are able to proactively meet and exceed deadlines by working ahead of schedule
- You’re a good communicator, and are great at making sure nothing falls through the cracks
- You are creative and flexible - able to see your content as a vehicle through which individuals can make massive life-changes
- You have a desire to help people literally transform their lives
- You are borderline obsessive about learning - constantly seeking out more books and courses that will help you grow and improve your skills.
- You implement consistently with very little direction - doing your own research to solve problems on your own.
Lastly - you have an unquestioned work ethic. You aren’t afraid of hard work, because you know that it is the key to true sustainable growth... In fact - you have a very strong desire to hustle, and put in extra time and learn in your off hours.
WHO WE ARE AND ARE NOT FOR:
- We work pretty hard toward our enormous goals, and are looking for someone who is ready to move quickly.
- We hate normal jobs, and the 9-5 grind.
- But when you chase real, enormous goals… There is lots of real hustle involved to make them a reality.
- We believe that regular jobs suck - which is why we never want to be a regular cut-and-paste team with cubicles... or holier-than-thou mission statements... while doing little for the world.
- We have big, scary goals, and are surrounding ourselves with a small tribe of rockstars that are as excited as we are about the goal, so that there is no such thing as ‘work’. We enjoy every minute of it, and want the same for all our tribemates.
Keep reading if you don’t hate lemurs (everybody loves lemurs…)
BUT EVAN - WHAT WILL I BE WORKING ON?
- Editing our raw content (occasionally utilizing b-roll) and turning it into awesome Youtube and Facebook videos
- Filming videos in person (batched content, a couple times a month) and managing them from raw content to organized and edited video files ready to change lives.
- Maintaining proactive communication on all videos and pieces in Trello
- Completing quick turnaround time with each piece of content so we can release it to the world faster
- Suggesting and implementing new processes or systems to help make achieving our goals simpler or easier in the future
Basically - helping us spread a message to the world as quickly as possible. A message that will give millions of people 65+ years of their life back.
Because we are growing insanely fast and we want to keep a very small tribe of rockstars - this will be an outrageous learning and growth opportunity for the person who fits into the glass slipper.
WHAT WE DO AND DON’T CARE ABOUT
- You have the ability and potential to quickly take on more content once you knock our socks off.
- Age and experience does not matter. While a firm understanding of videography, video editing and attention to detail is helpful - we are looking more for qualities...
- These qualities are humble, hungry, smart, and entrepreneurial...
- And most importantly - a very quick learner who is wakes up excited to grow and contribute to the mission.
In the first line of your response to this job posting, please include the words "Attention to detail." Replies without these words in the first line will not be evaluated.
Good luck and I hope to talk to you soon!
Hours to be determined
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value