-Accounting experience in Construction is required
- Prepare files and maintain file storage and file retrieval systems
- Maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOP). Engage in Continuous Improvement. Implement changes to SOPs ONLY when Continuous Improvement Initiatives are approved.
- Prepare and manage Purchase Order packages, AR, and vendor research and setup
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents
- Maintain accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Balance accounts by reconciling entries.
- Comply with financial legal requirements
- Data analysis/entry into Excel, Word or other programs
- Research using the Internet or other information databases
- Outbound calling to clients, vendors or others
- Email management
- Perform additional tasks as they arise
- Must be accessible, online during agreed-upon office hours
Skill Assessment Chart
0-5, 0=no experience
Time and Material Billing
Master and Sub Purchase Orders
Sage 100 Software
Attention to detail/accuracy
Organizational and analytical skills
Managing and organizing documents
Ability to follow SOP and engage in Continuous Improvement
Written and Verbal Communication skills (English)