Looking for an experienced UI/UX Consultant who has past experience of working with US clients. We would like to engage with the person to get our product designs reviewed critically and get detailed feedback on how to improve those designs. Our products are largely web-based and to some extent mobile-app based. Our tech products, where we need design help, include test-screens for different kinds of employability assessments - such as multi-choice test, psychometric test, situational judgment test, simulations, etc.
Scope of Engagement
Critical Review of Existing Designs
1. Review existing designs to provide detailed feedback on UI and UX elements
2. Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
3. Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
4. Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
5. Take a user-centered design approach to critically review and iterate on existing designs.
Create fresh designs for new products
1. Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
2. Build page navigation buttons and search fields
3. Translate fresh concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
4. Prepare and present rough drafts and develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
About the Company:
Aspiring Minds was started by alumni of IIT and MIT (USA) in 2007. Its advisory panel consists of Prof Tarun Khanna of Harvard Business School and Dr. Una-May O'Reilly of MIT, USA. It works with corporates in multiple sectors ranging from IT, ITeS to hospitality, retail and microfinance. Some of its clients include HCL Technologies, Axis Bank, Accenture, Genpact, Accor Hotels, Sapient, Ericson, HP and many more. Its flagship test AMCAT has been taken by more than 2 million applicants across more than 4000 institutions.
Each year more than 2,000,000 job applicants across the world take our standardized test, AMCAT to make themselves and their skills visible to corporates. This makes AMCAT world's largest employability test. AMCAT helps the students get an interview opportunity and eventually a job matching his/her skill set. The corporates are able to identify and locate talent, which was hidden to them till now.
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value