I am looking for an Content Writer expert who also adopts Business Strategy and also SEO (preferable) to work on our website as we are currently re-branding and changing direction in both who we work with and what services we provide based on our experience and what we have found works for us.
The goal of the project is to prepare, plan, write and develop content which will then be added to our website with the goal of moving the site to page 1 while also attracting the right types of users. Attention should be paid to:
1. A Content Strategy
2. The creation of content based on the finidning of the content stategy
3. Ongoing SEO (desirable but not essential).
We will provide the contractor with an idea of the prioritized areas to work on and expectations on timing for completing these areas.
I am looking for a contractor who meets the following requirements:
1. The ability to work with the team, yet also work independent when required.
2. Provide tools to help us offload ideas, and knowledge and then plan and prepare a strategy based on this information.
3. Create content based on the strategy and write this in both a user and seo friendly manner, spelling and grammar will be at the up-most importance.
4. Is available for ongoing part-time work (min 2-3 hours per week) whilst we improve content based on seo results, and changing based on usability & a/b testing.
How to apply
Please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. Your proficiency with content and before-and-after examples of websites on which you’ve worked (desirable but not required)
2. Example of a Content Strategy
3. If you are proficient with SEO, examples of this also.
About the company
We are a web company who has been around for nearly 5 years, to the middle of last year we decided to change tack and focus more on the CMS market we specialise in that being Joomla, and also the Outsource Agency market, where by we work behind the scenes for agencies looking for a web development company based in the UK. With a strong web development team and a dyslexic MD (Me) we have a strong understanding of what we think we want but are finding it difficult to out it into writing, which is slowing down our marketing etc.
Whilst we are happy to work on a hourly basis we would need to know maximum time frames so we can budget.
Skills: grammar, marketing