NB: Budget listed is "$5" only because Upwork insists on a number and that's the minimum their interface accepts; actual budget will vary due to the different products involved; please read the rest of this Listing carefully for details.
The writer will take 2 to 6 non-professional images with a cellphone and write a very detailed and captivating -- though non-professional and not-so-polished -- product review, all of which should require no more than an hour's time. Product needs to be purchased by writer using funds provided by me right here through Upwork. In addition to your fee, these are some great products that often retail between $30 to $60 and you get to keep them!
I. Product Purchase
1) Funds for product as priced online will be provided through Upwork.
2) Freelancer will purchase using funds, with any additional authorized charges (such as shipping, taxes, etc., as approved by me beforehand) being reimbursed at Stage II below, as documented by the order details.
3) IMPORTANT: Upwork deducts its freenlancers' fee from you at this point, so I will provide an extra $10 to cover it (and you get to keep the modest amount left over).
II. Content Creation and Submission
1) Spend no more than an hour creating a review with a few photos and submit for approval.
2) Post online upon approval (note that review may be returned edited).
3) Funds for hour's work and any reimbursements necessary from Stage I above will be released to freelancer.
* NO "PROFESSIONAL PRODUCT REVIEWER ACCOUNTS," PLEASE. THANKS!
* DEADLINES ARE GENERALLY WITHIN TWO WEEKS OF HIRE, PLEASE. THANKS!!
* MUST CHOOSE FREE SHIPPING WHERE AVAILABLE UNLESS EXPEDITED OPTIONS ARE AUTHORIZED IN ADVANCE IN WRITING BY ME; THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!
* YOU MAY NOT RETURN THE PRODUCT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES AS THAT WOULD ADVERSELY AFFECT SALES RANKING OF PRODUCT, NEUTRALIZE THE POWER OF YOUR REVIEW; AND WORSE (!!); THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING.
January 5, 2018
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers