We are looking for an ambitious marketer to own the marketing funnel for our company. Working directly with the company founders, you’ll have the creative freedom to build, run, and optimize marketing experiments and campaigns from the ground-up. You will be responsible for attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into leads, and nurturing those leads into clients, the latter of which the sales team will help you achieve.
We believe employee happiness brings team productivity. Company perks include: 3 weeks vacation, top-of-the-line Apple hardware, remote working flexibility, flexible hours.
Our close-knit and diverse team works from our beautiful downtown Montreal office. Pelcro is a FounderFuel company and the winner of News Media Alliance innovative startup.
As an ideal candidate, you:
- Build and manage a content and editorial calendar that attracts our target markets (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Optimize our marketing campaigns and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, etc.
- Take ownership of the entire marketing portfolio and – from a data-driven perspective – propose new experiments, campaigns, or channels to increase qualified top-of-funnel leads.
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers
Platform:Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn
Ongoing project:Social Media Manager, Social Media Marketer