Please read carefully so you understand the tasks.
My name is Miki, I'm looking for someone that can update my website http://www.the10mostknown.com. Is based on top 10 lists on different topics.
I'm looking for someone to join our team. The person hired will be updating the website monday through friday and get paid at the end of the month. This is a long term contract.
What the ideal candidate needs to know and understand?
- They must have experience using the WordPress platform
- Speak English fluently (I don't have time to be checking for grammar or spelling mistakes)
- Have an interest in creating interesting top 10 lists. We're looking for someone that can craft content that people would love and share.
What are the daily tasks needed? (Mon-Friday)
The ideal candidate will craft content that people are interested in from funny to bizarre. A total of 4 articles pieces of content needs to be added Monday through Friday. Our of those 4 articles, 3 can be image type post and 1 needs to be a full format article.
The difference between in articles are the following:
- The Image type post will only have a description (at least 4 lines) in the beginning and a title and an image for each number 1 to 10.
An example can be seen here: http://the10mostknown.com/10-unusual-japanese-vending-machines.html
- The Full format article will have a description (same at least 4 lines) in the beginning and each top 10 will have a description under them (at least 3 lines) talking about each one position listed.
An example can be seen here: http://the10mostknown.com/top-10-famous-graffiti-artists-2.html
We want to do similar to what www.list25.com does but with 10 instead.
Out of the 4 posts, the candidate will pick their top choice for the day (the one you think is the best shareable one), submit to Stumble Upon and share the same article on the 10mk FB page (which you will be given access to).
This whole process should take less than 5 minutes to complete. I will show you exactly what needs to be done and the format we need for the Facebook page.
We're currently developing a templating system to make adding posts a quicker task. That way there is no need to format the articles manually and the person chosen can just pick the type of content they will be submitting.
In case you need time off content can be scheduled. As long as there is content mon-friday released on the site there is no problem.
I work on different projects. Base on performance the ideal candidate will possibly be offered other opportunities.
If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Skills: english, grammar