We are currently looking for a writer/content creator that can bring our blog into its own by providing the following:
1. Ongoing weekly content - 2000 words per week divided into 4 articles.
Each article will target a trending interest usually found via google trends, our website targets North America especially the USA and the writing style will need to reflect this. The content should be entertaining, informative, humorous and well researched. We will provide keywords for the articles.
2. 20% of content will be a product review.
3. LISTICLES! I don't know how you feel about these, but buzzfeed has changed the way content is consumed and facebooks discover algorithm generally loves articles that are in this vein. One article out of the 4 will be in this style. This will only be experimental for now as we haven't tried this style.
4. Posts will require images (including content for alt tags) and occasionally sources that will need to be provided with the article.
5. Articles will need to link to other content on the blog and link out to high quality websites relevant to the themes covered.
6. Basic wordpress skills will be required. We need you to post content to a wordpress blog including images, adding alt tags and posting a preview.
7. Must be a native english speaker.
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value