Looking for someone with cisco ACE loadbalancer and F5 BIG-IP 2000 LTM experience to convert from cisco to F5. As we are moving from cisco to F5, this for a single pair of devices.
The client would like the following;
1) Merge the cisco context onearm and WWW-Applications together called Prod_wave for the F5.
2) Necessary SSL certificates configuration.
3) some work has done on F5 (not sure if it is correct).
4) the F5 big-ip 2000 has two 10G interfaces (one will be used for inside, one for outside).
5) On the F5 two contexts are needed ie Prod_wave and DMZ_wave.
6) F5 DMZ_wave has no config but would like a context setup for it. Same two 10G interfaces.
This will be a hands off approach, they can test in the evening and provide feedback.
Thanks for looking
December 13, 2017
I am looking for a mix of experience and value