You will be responsible for writing HTML and CSS files for a new website. Using a clickable Invision prototype, you will begin writing HTML and CSS from scratch, using the latest Bootstrap framework. The final output of your work will be multiple HTML files(we will start from one page at first), and a single CSS file that matches the functionality in the prototype. Once complete, I will use the HTML and CSS files and connect them to a web application that we are building separately.
- I will invite you a project in Invision called "Flow360."
- You will use the Invision to create the HTML and CSS
- If you have not used Invision in this way, there is a viewing mode called "Inspect" that allows you to review detailed CSS information. You can see an example here: https://www.evernote.com/l/AFqv1A3FOiRKsaq01nLCE3iC-KEEsf3yswQ
- Once inside of "Inspect Mode," you can see visual details for each element. You can see an example here: : https://www.evernote.com/l/AFqIJzAHXA9EfKCdjeLmfFb3MqxsD3FWf3M
- Once you understand this, please begin creating the HTML and CSS files using the Bootstrap framework
- Be careful to match the prototype exactly.
- After first around of work, please send me the current status, and I will review the work so far, provide comments, and then we can continue working.
- If you have any questions at any time, please let me know.
Less than 30 hrs/week
Less than 1 month< 1 monthProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value