- 2D paper patterns / cutting patterns for sports wear.
- DXF / PDF or similar file as input. Not scanned files.
- Initially just one garment, but with multiple grades (sizes).
- The only garment for this job is a football jersey. Simple design. Single item.
- There will be many sizes to grade, from child 4 years to XXL.
- All grades are included in the input files (for reference)
1. Recreate the garments in Clo3D.
2. Re-create the size gradings using Clo3D's buildt in grading system matching input as closely as possible. High accuracy.
3. Depending on Clo3D capabilities - Create two versions of each size grading:
a) One version containing the bare / minimal 2D patterns (good for 3D creation)
b) One version containing the folding fabric (the part of the fabric that will be folded inside the garment when it is cut and sown).
A 3D model of b) is not needed., but the two versions a) and b) need to be equal with the exception of the added fabric for the fold.
1. Clo3D work file
2. DXF version of the garment
Possible extra work:
3D rendering (preview quality) and corresponding Clo3D + FBX file for each size grading with jersey simulated on a figure.
Less than 30 hrs/week
1 to 3 months1-3 monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value