I run a local children sports center with a website here:
I would like a tech savvy web designer to convert this website (mostly using Flash) to a WordPress operated one.
1) This website allows two languages to be used - English and Chinese
2) I would like to have an exact replication of this website to a WordPress one with all the Flash content replaced with normal HTML
3) For some of the content like sliding pictures, etc, I guess there are some WordPress plugins that can do the job
4) For all those pictures, etc. in the site, I am not sure if all those pictures are available to be used in the revamped website. So let's assume we need to do the screen capture of the original website for some pictures in the site.
1) A perfectly working WordPress Website with all the contents and format duplicated from the original ones and ready to be used.
2) For the English content, the web designer needs to make the content (text, pictures, video etc.) ready on this site.
3) For the corresponding Chinese content, since I assume the designer does not know Chinese, the designer will deliver those Chinese webpages with pictures and format ready so that I can ask another web administrator to transfer those Chinese content to those blank pages from the old site. But if you can work on the Chinese content, that would be a bonus for consideration.
For the Chinese menu bar, I might need to co-work with the web designer during the web installation phase to accomplish this
4) A simple user guide that instructs me how to do the follow up and maintenance of the site including further update of any content, video and menus, etc. (though I am very familiar with WordPress, I am not totally familiar with all the possible plugins of WordPress in the market)
As this site is live, the web designer need to work on a testing site (I will provide one) and transfer the site to the live one upon successful commissioning of the project.
Please advise the cost and lead time. Both things are important in the considerations.