In a nutshell:
Novotalk is an online training platform to help stutterers achieve fluent speech in their everyday life. To onboard new customers, Novotalk offers a 5 day trial that is accompanied by daily emails.
Your task is to write the very first of those emails, welcoming the stutterer to the Novotalk program, explaining the main steps and motivating him. This email should have somewhere around 200-300 words.
Novotalk is a company providing therapeutic solutions for people with speech fluency disorders, primarily stutterers. It delivers on-demand, self-guided teletherapy and a real-life integration training platform, allowing users to talk fluently and enjoy a fully functional life.
Novotalk’s product allows people who stutter to learn a validated speech fluency method online and on their own schedule. Stutterers practice, gain, and maintain fluent speech without depending on a speech therapist.
Details of the welcome email:
To onboard prospective clients to the Novotalk stuttering program, we intend to sent out several emails once prospects have signed up for a 5 day trial. At the end of the 5 day trial, stutterers will have experienced the method of Novotalk and will receive a life evaluation from a speech therapist via web meeting, free of charge.
Prospects will receive one e-mail per day, motivating them to stick to the program (excercises of 15-20 minutes per day). Including welcome email and gentle nudging emails after the 5 day trial, the total email sequence will come up to 6-8 mails of 200-400 words each.
The tone of the emails should be everyday-friendly in a professional way, motivating and address the stutterers as individuals.
What we expect from the email sequence - you can already hint on this in the welcome email:
1. To motivate the stutterers to adhere to the program and practice daily
2. To inform them that they will learn a validated speech fluency method to help them with their stuttering
3. To inform them about the possibility of joining the full 3 months Novotalk program afterwards
4. To let them know about success stories of former stutterers and how becoming fluent in their speech changed their life for the better
Who's our target group:
• Individuals who suffer from mild to severe stuttering and have the drive to change their situation
• Age group 18-70+
• English native speakers from the US or Canada, and speakers of English as a second language
Please mention the word "squid" in your reply.
If the welcome email meets our requirements, we would be happy to let you write the whole email sequence for the onboarding funnel and also ask you for other content writing, e.g. for the Novotalk website.
February 21, 2018
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers