This job is a repost of a November job that didn't start. Apologies if you applied for that - it's a long delay on this start. Our work backed up massively towards Christmas, and today is the first day I've had to look at this properly.
We are looking for a writer with experience of blogging or article-writing for Companies within our target market of Investing firms i.e. mid-cap companies PE, VC, M&A, Wealth Management or private banking.
We would like to buy 10 blogs, each being approximately 750 words long. One writer per blog, 10 writers. This gives us a chance to trial widely, then choose the most suitable. The best will go on to get 36 more commissioned pieces.
Choose your title (and please be ready to allocated one if there's conflict):
1. How private equity firms can improve the calibre of their origination
2. How do UK firms discover the value of private equity?
3. How much does the UK economy truly need private equity
4. How to prepare your private equity firm for video interviews
5. What first-time investors really want from private equity firms
6. The three critical stages of Private Equity's investor and investee communications
7. Why a distributed video company is better for PE, VC, M&A and private banks
8. Why a good interviewer really matters when commissioning corporate video
9. Why private equity firms should use video to drastically improve evidence
10. How private equity firms can use video to drastically improve news reporting, insights, technical expertise and more
The areas of expertise which are preferable and are built around our target markets are as follows:-
* Private Equity
* Mergers and acquisitions
* Venture Capital Companies
* Investment Banking or other related Investment fields such as Wealth Management
Successful applicant would need to complete a small amount of research, write well and stick to our tone and in-house writing voice, which is warm, friendly, informal and meaty (see for reference). You will also be required to attend an introductory brief/way forward call with our Chief Executive upon project start up.
Flat pilot fee of 10c per word, 750 words. ie $75.
If successful, we need you to write a regular blog (mainly non-topical, but not entirely) for us approx every 10 days, for a year. Given your experience and skill, we may vary the fee.
Are you still available, and are you comfortable with the kind of rates we have in mind?
February 23, 2018
I am looking for a mix of experience and value