We are a fast-growing company looking for great writers who can deliver high quality work that helps to make our numerous marketing ventures successful through website, social media, email and other channels – work that can be delivered quickly and includes good written content that people will want to read and to act on, such as to buy the products and services described in the writing.
If you have delivered such great work before, or if you are just starting out as a writer and believe you can deliver such great work, then please apply with a cover letter.
In order to be shortlisted, you must provide a customized cover letter that includes the word, "champ", in a proper & meaningful sentence at the beginning of your cover letter.
In addition, you must also include in your cover letter: (1) the text of a 2-paragraph sample of your writing (written in US English in a casual style, preferably to market a product or service) (do not add your writing sample as a file attachment nor simply provide a URL link to the sample); (2) list your fixed price rate per 100 words; (3) indicate the expected number of 500-word articles you can deliver in a week; and (4) briefly elaborate on how you will be able to meet each of the following requirements (do not simply provide a "yes" or "no" answer):
1. Fluent in US English
2. Write new and original articles (must pass Copyscape with no copy-and-paste, re-spun nor plagiarized content)
3. Able to incorporate specific relevant keywords (which we will provide) into each article appropriately, such that anyone reading it will find the prose natural to read
4. Agree not to re-use, re-spin, re-sell nor re-distribute the writing
5. Agree to transfer all rights to your writing to us upon payment
6. Fast and careful worker who is able to follow instructions as well as provide suggestions for improvements
7. Very responsive (replying to emails and messages within 24 hours, available for audio/video chats when necessary) and proactive in keeping us informed about the progress of the jobs
8. Optionally have an understanding of SEO and online marketing
If you are successful, you can look forward to long-term and ongoing contract work from us.
March 7, 2018
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates