We are an online retailer and are looking for experienced script development services to automate the import of CSV files with stock data into our ERP system ERPnext.
The files contain stock entries and need to be mapped to MariaDB database fields of the ERP system. The files are placed by our partner in a standardized CSV format with a datetime stamp in the name on an FTP server. New files need to be imported as they are added to the server.
Work to Be Done:
- Discuss mapping of CSV columns to DB columns + adding of fixed parameters
- Enable data extractions on a rolling basis
- Discuss and Implement fallback logic in case of import errors
- Previous experience with script programming
- Proficient in MariaDB and with FTP servers
- Good organization and ability to meet deadlines
Nice to have:
- Experience with ERPnext
- Python 2.7+ skills
Work must be completed by the end of this week.
Less than 30 hrs/week
Less than 1 month< 1 monthProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value