We're looking for a super organized, template-designing ninja to help us turn complicated construction project management documents into easy to use, repeatable templates that can help us bring structure to the way that we manage construction projects.
Leverage research and construction project management documents that already exist to create a simple, resuable project management template that anyone at our office can use for commercial and residential construction projects. This should include...
- Leverage existing research and what already works to create your timeline
- Create something that anyone will be able to use it and edit to fit their needs
- Make it actionable
- Keep it simple and easy to update
- Make it Visual / Chunked Up / Scannable
- Make it interactive, it should be able to roll up to high levels, and drill down to specific tasks
- Have a built in gnatt chart that can be view next to the expandable action item list
Hours to be determined
Less than 1 month< 1 monthProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value