Armis is a high strategy board game created in the USA for worldwide enjoyment. Armis provides a daily brain workout and is currently played online in 106 countries.
Here are some of the short and long term benefits that come with playing Armis on a daily basis:
* Armis develops critical thinking skills, and provokes logical thinking
* Armis builds self-esteem, skills sets are certain and measurable
* Armis inspires you to be inventive
* Armis emboldens you to learn complex matters easier and faster
* Armis sharpens your analytic and cognitive mind
* Armis spurs you to plan for and attain success
Your job is to add 5 videos, in English, to the 'Let's Play Armis ...' youtube video series. These videos will become OFFICIAL instructional videos that represent Armis as such they must be done better than what you currently see available on youtube.
When you do a "Let's Play Armis Video", please:
1) fade-in the 'Let's Play Armis' text
2) fade-in and out Armis theme song, the fade-out is after the singer says "Are you ready?"
3) start body of video with full frame (press F11) of Armis color selection page, say: "Let's Play Armis" as you select your team color
4) background music should be low in the background, less than half the volume of your speaking voice, the music should not compete with your voice, or your message.
5) welcome your viewers, tell them your name, and location, then tell them what the subject or mission is for the day.
6) play the game to a win, while playing it is important to tell the viewers what you are doing, what you expect the opponent to do, as well as what you are thinking. it takes about 10 to 20 seconds for the computer to make a move, during this time you are able to audibly discuss your strategy, tactical moves, or moves you think should be done or should have been done.
If done right there should be no blank space
Each piece and area of the board has a name, please use them properly during the commentary. see Armis Regions Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Odv7PTI2zwA (you will not use the grid in your commentary).
Region identification provide a polished delivery, to a professional presentation.
7) Conclude your commentary before the 'Congratulations you won' message is shown so that when it is shown the only thing you say is "thanks for watching, have a nice day" or any appropriate closing, then release the outtro music (starting with "Armis is why you'll rule the sky, all of the land and the seas ... Armis!" and include the sponsor message (text)
The intro, outro and background music files are all attached, please copy the same text you see in other 'Let's Play Armis ...' videos.
The subjects you can choose from are #18 through #30 (except #20) on the Strategy / Missions page, at www.ArmisGame.com.
Tell us what you want to do so that we have little duplication.
Do one video at a time, you will be paid 1/5 of the whole project for each satisfactory video accepted, such that you are paid at every productive step of the process.
There are no deadlines, you work at your own pace, but please keep us abreast of your progress.
If you know how to play Armis and are good at it this assignment should be completed within a day.
If you know how to play Armis but are not particularly good at it, this assignment may take up to 2 weeks.
If you don't know how to play Armis but you are really smart, and like challenging games, this project may take about 3 weeks to complete.
Skills: english, youtube, video, games