Create a simple installer for a Microsoft Word add-in for Windows machines.
Basically, the task is to create an updated installer to replace the installer currently available for public download on www.moreaddin.com.
The installer must:
- recognise the presence of Microsoft Word 2003, 2007, 2010, or 2013
- for Word 2003, place a .dot file in the Word startup folder
- for Word 2007, 2010 and 2013, place a .dotm file in the Word startup folder
(Of course, I provide the .dot and .dotm files)
- enable uninstallation via the Windows control panel
- work on Windows XP, Vista, 7, and 8
Payment upon delivery of a working installer.