I need someone who is VERY experienced in creating infographics and graphic production. Must be highly skilled at Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator for making print-ready artwork.
THIS NEEDS TO BE A JOB THAT CAN BE COMPLETED QUICKLY ***
The immediate issue is that I need to have a simple infographic created out of a mind map. Watch this video for the details:
- create simple infographic that looks like a stylized mindmap or process map
- use a "blueprint" style blue background as it is to have that blueprint "feel"
- use my logo that I have provided
- create the poster in vector format
- create the final product as a poster 24 inches wide by 36 inches high
Since you have had experience with creating infographics before, I trust that your creativity will make this image better than what I would have been able to do on my own.
In the future I have additional graphic design projects as well as this is going to be a recurring process so I will also want to know if this is something that you have time for on a regular basis - approx 3 times per week. I will be hiring at least two graphic designers to start as we are building our team so we are looking for the best talent available.
Please answer the following questions:
1. Have you created infographics / posters like this is the past? (Yes / No)
2. If so, please provide the links to them:
3. Were you the only person that worked on the above projects? (Yes / No)
4. What is your skill level with PhotoShop? (1 to 10) - 1 = only used it once or twice, 10 = I'm one of the best on oDesk!
5. What is your skill level with Illustrator? (1 to 10) - 1 = only used it once or twice, 10 = I'm one of the best on oDesk!
6. Any questions you have about the project, that shows me you've seriously thought about this project
7. When you reply, start by typing the code word: Falcon. I want to work with someone who has attention to detail and wants a long term relationship.
8. I need this quite quickly, how long you expect this task would take you to deliver and what would the approximate cost be?
9. Any questions you think I should have asked.
Thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.
Below are the links to the sample infographics referred to in the video: