I am looking for an individual who can create statistics questions for Intro to Statistics/AP Statistics. The creation of the questions is all that is required. Solving the questions is not.
The ideal candidate will:
1. Be a good writer
2. Be a good researcher, I am looking for someone who can research good statistics questions. The questions should be original with good context. I wish to have questions that pertain to a variety of different topics including health, sports, engineering, finance, medicine, psychology, etc. All topics are welcome.
3. Know statistics concepts, or willing to research the statistics topic so that questions can be made.
5. Hard working
6. Reliable/meets deadlines
7. Familiarity with google docs
8. Comfortable with technology and some basic programming experience desirable
Note: I am looking for an individual to work with me on a more permanent basis (5 - 15 hrs/week). This posting is more of a test assignment.
For this test assignment, please provide a quote to create 34 unique statistics questions. I wish you to deliver 2 questions for each of the 17 statistical inference topic shown below.
The question topics:
1. 1 sample mean - z - CI
2. 1 sample mean - z - HT
3. 1 sample mean - t - CI
4. 1 sample mean - t - HT
5. Difference of means - t - CI
6. Difference of means - t - HT
7. Matched Pairs - CI
8. Matched Pairs - HT
9. Chi-square - Goodness of Fit
10. Chi-square - Test of Independence
11. Chi-square - Test of Homogeneity
12. 1 proportion - CI
13. 1 proportion - HT
14. 2 proportions - CI
15. 2 proportions - HT
16. Linear Regression - HT
17. Linear Regression - CI
Final requirement: Please send me a link to a google docs sheet. The sheet should provide the 34 questions. In the google doc sheet, document the topic of each question.
To be clear, this job is a test on the quality and reliability of different job candidates. So consider this job as "an interview" of sorts. I am looking to hire 1 or 2 quality individuals for long-term statistics generation work. If I like your work, and we both want to move to a more permanent job, we can discuss long-term pay arrangement that is suitable for both parties at that time.
I am looking for a mix of experience and value