Full list of features for this version (mostly are standard maps operations):
- world map with semi-custom cartoony feel, (can use some google map skin probably)
- map can be explored via swiping.
- map can be zoomed into and out with pinch gestures
- pin where the user is currently located
- show 30,000 locations from a provided spreadsheet (you can migrate data to a new database of choice) in the style found in example
- make the locations show and hide at a similar rate as example based on location of viewport on map and the current zoom level
- add a “return home” button in corner to move the viewport to the users position on map.
You will be required to use git for all codebases, as we will work as a team.
This must be coded in the latest version of Swift.
August 2, 2018
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers