Great work for Math teachers and curriculum leads!
We are looking for an experienced Math teacher (licensed in the United States) to create questions for Grade 10 Math SBAC Assessments.
Your responsibilities include
• Writing 100 questions/ grade which will include both Multiple choice as well as Technology Enhanced questions for various CCSS Standards of Grade 10 Math.
• Writing detailed answers for these questions.
Technology Enhanced Questions: Multiple Choice, Matching Tables, Fill-in Table, Hot Text, Drop Down Equations, Drag and Drop and etc.
Turn Around: 20 to 30 days
- Must have teaching certificate/license in the content and grade level
- Must have basic computer skills
- Must have 5+ years of experience (teaching/curriculum) in a US school district preferably in a state where SBAC assessments are administered
- Must have experience with CCSS and TECRs
We will communicate the exact requirements on type of question and the standards associated (blueprint for the project) on completion of the hiring process.
We look forward to hearing from you.
December 14, 2017
I am looking for a mix of experience and value