These instructions are also on the attached file:
OK... the basic thing I need done (each week) is getting together a list of all the new Assumed Name Certificate recipients in Tarrant County, and putting those names in a spreadsheet so that I can use it as a mailing list. The steps to take are outlined below:
• Go to the Tarrant County Assumed Name Seach site - https://ccrecordse.tarrantcountytx.gov/AssumedNames/SearchEntry.aspx
• Choose a start date (Activity From:) and end date (To:) in the drop down boxes. Use the first date and last date of the previous week. Leave all other fields empty, and click SEARCH.
• You will then get a listing of search results. At the top you will see a notice like this:
"Showing Records 1 through 25 ( 100 records found as of 12/06/2012 02:34:35 PM get full count )"
Click on the 'get full count' link. This will allow you to access the entire list.
• To get the mailing address for each record, you click on the License # in blue (ie A21015503). This will give you the document detail.
• Create an Excel Spreadsheet, with columns titled: Company, Name, Address, City, State, and Zip.
• Fill in the spreadsheet with the information from the document detail for every record that lists its status as ACTIVE, please skip any that say ABANDONED.
• NOTE - the names are listed with the LAST NAME first in the document detail, please list them FIRST NAME FIRST on the spreadsheet. In the case where there is multiple names listed, it is only necessary to list one name on the spreadsheet.
I need this done each week. There are usually 300 - 400 records each week. I would require a list via email by 5pm (Central Standard Time) on Wednesday for the records from the previous week.