Dear Odesk Applicats,
I require the creation of 117 Web 2.0 Blogs, these are on custom platforms and are not to be automated.
A full list of destination sites will be provided, I have also attached it here for your reference.
You will be required to:
- Sign up for a free email account
- Register at target site
- Post 3 Pages of content to the sites (content provided)
- Post 3 Images to the sites, per page (so 9 in total)
- Add a video to each site
- Add a LOGO to the site (where possible - you will be guided with online tools on how to create these)
- Add a contact page to the site (where possible)
After 2 weeks:
- Post a new article to each of the sites
You are bidding on an hourly basis for the work, which, if successful will be ongoing work.
I will provide a video with an explanation of how to post to the sites.
In order to apply:
*** You must have experience in creating Web 2.0 sites. If you don't, please apply personally and explain why you are suitable for the position.
*** You must be a good communicator. This means that you must be in regular contact via Skype, and always be available to explain your whereabouts.
*** Your English must be very strong. This is important so that you can navigate through the webpages and so that you understand the instructions given and communicate well.
*** You must be a hard worker - I will not accept low activity ratings for this job, as it is ongoing and is likely to be a long term contract.
In exchange I provide:
- Stable work
- Bonuses for completed work
- An experienced team to work with (check my history I am in the top 1% of Odesk employers).
- Flexible working
It is important that we start off on the right foot, so please when applying consider that it is the first time we have spoke, I don't like being refered to as "Sir or Madam" - my name is Steve!
In your application I need to see:
Your Hourly rate
The amount of experience you have with web 2.0's
Examples of work completed in the past - only work that is relevant to the application though.
I will reply to all applicants that are not copy and paste applications with feedback.
Best of luck,