I’m looking for someone who can source leads (that meet criteria I provide), paste them into a spreadsheet, and find the point of contact first name + last name for each lead (publically available on their website).
This is not a complex job so it’s great work for someone who doesn’t mind doing hours of the same task. It can’t be automated because every website is completely different - we’ve tried to automate it with software, doesn’t work.
1. Go on Crunchbase
2. Find companies that recently got under X amount in funding
3. Save those company websites to a spreadsheet.
4. Find out who is the investor, find their personal site with Googling (if not listed on their profile).
5. Write down the investor full name and personal website.
- Be Dependable (if you’re unreliable and often miss days of work at a time with no communication, please don’t apply).
- Know how to think creatively (Often times the person’s website won’t be obvious so you might try things like Googling “First Name Last Name personal website” or “John Doe Twitter” and see if you can find the same person and if they have their personal site listed somewhere else like in a Twitter bio or on Linkedin Profile.
This job was posted from a mobile device, so please pardon any typos or any missing details.
Less than 30 hrs/week
1 to 3 months1-3 monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates