• Vegan is bliss for the animals rather than torture. It stands for a peaceful world and living in harmony with nature. To live and let live. To respect all life. Empathy is a core value.
•Living a vegan life is bliss, or a blessing, for one's health. Responsibility for one's health is a core value.
• Living a vegan life is bliss for the environment as it's less destructive than a non-vegan lifestyle (less resources like water are wasted in the production of vegan food and other vegan products, significantly less greenhouse gases produced. Environmental responsibility is a core value.
• Living a vegan life is bliss for the world: If we all went vegan, we'd literally eradicate world hunger! (We are currently growing enough grains and pulses that could easily feed the whole world, instead a major part of it is fed to the farmed animals in the lifestock industry). Social justice is a core value.
• Vegan Bliss stands for a gentle lifestyle that is progressive, smart, sophisticated and yet simple - it is liveable for (almost) everyone everywhere.
• Vegan Bliss stands for responsibility for the environment, the world, the animal kingdom and the human family. Being responsible is no joke, but at the same time it can be super enjoyable and fun. To live by example, to indulge in the good and healthy stuff, get rid of the stuff that's bad for you/the world, to be part of a group of people who make an effort to change the status quo for the better, to be part of the biggest social justice movement of our time, to be alternative and hip, to be more minimalist than materialist, to go back to the roots, to choose quality over quantity...
• Vegan Bliss also stands for the immense pleasure we get from vegan food we can indulge in!
• Last but not least Vegan Bliss (the website/company) is bliss for people who are interested in certain vegan products they can't get anywhere else, i.e. the cultured vegan cheeses and raw cakes etc I will be offering on the website. It's going to be a bit like vegan heaven or a treasure box with the things and information I will offer.
My ideas for the website are rough at best for the moment. I know more or less what content I want on it:
1. General information about veganism (i.e. why no eggs? why no dairy? why no meat? why no fish? etc. Each a section to itself.)
2. A section about vegan cookery classes I offer and possibility to sign up/purchase gift vouchers
3. A blog where I will share all kinds of interesting stuff and recipes
4. A shop for vegan cheeses and other products
6. About me, about VeganBliss, Contact
I know this was a lot of information but I want you to understand exactly what will be behind the logo.
The logo will be used on the website but also on the products I will be selling, as well on banners I will use for my cookery demonstrations.
The logo needs to contain the name, Vegan Bliss, and a tagline. (Like: 'Nike - just do it!', McDonalds - lovin' it!' etc.)
I thought of different lines and so far I believe this one might be best:
Compassion tastes better
The tagline may change though, I am not 100% decided yet, but I would like to make a head start on the logo using these words for the tagline, but with the option to change these later on.
I would love it, if the logo contained a suitable illustration of some kind - here is where your creativity comes in!
Generally I like round/curved elements better than angular ones, but I am open to anything. The most important thing about the style is that it is clean, clever and sophisticated but with an alternative edge.
I look forward to your proposals!
March 9, 2018
I am looking for a mix of experience and value