We're aiming to work with an amazing writer that can take over the creative part of our process. This would consist of:
- Writing a 200-300 word explainer video script that acts as a guide for the video and is used for the Voiceover
- Creating a detailed verbal version of the video (a text storyboard) that explains how the video will unfold
- Coordinating with the client & adjusting the script and storyboard according to their vision
- Directing the creative process with our animators & graphics designers
*** WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR ***
Ultimately, the perfect person for the job will be the one that can maintain the same level of creativity, story and quality with our end products.
- NATIVE-ENGLISH SPEAKER - Simply put, there is no space for grammatical errors or sub-optimal ways of expressing our ideas.
- COPYWRITING EXPERIENCE - Particularly experience with writing short pitches, promo video scripts or sales pages
- AWESOME STORYTELLING - Every piece of content we produce must have a compelling story. Capturing that story within only 300 words while showcasing the features of our clients' projects is the biggest challenge in this role
- VISUAL STORYTELLING - Having a high capacity for imagining things visually, identifying how a video could play out & creating an entire universe of where the video could take place.
*** HOW CAN YOU APPLY ***
Please reply with a short summary of your experience and any relevant work that you have done.
I will invite the top candidates to perform a test script + storyboard and choose the best one.
Less than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers