Only freelancers located in the U.S. may apply.U.S. located freelancers only
I'm really looking to make an impact on the younger / Millennial generation. This is more than just a project for me, but an avenue for me to really change lives. This is a spiritual enlightenment book of freedom and how I discovered it after leaving religion and seeking truth for myself. I'm very different and I love it! My book starts with my struggle of being gay, fitting in, living my life for others approval ultimately being trapped in a life that is no longer my own. I needed truth, answers, and peace. I consider myself to be the millennial generation's Tony Robbins with a unique passion for helping others find freedom and happiness for themselves!
*** This book is inspirational, powerful, impactful, bold, and a force to be reckoned with. I'm hoping to make a huge change in the world from a place of transparency and love.
I have trouble expressing myself through words and would love a creative writer with a unique style and personality that will go parallel with my voice.
*** I'm more intrigued by your passion for making a true connection with the reader, rather than your resume/degree / or sense of accomplishments ( not that they're not relevant).
The style of this book is:
- In 3 parts each consisting of 3 chapters each. The 1st has been written but I'm open to expanding if necessary. The 2nd part is what will need help piecing together for a smoother read and part 3 can use a bit of an extension. I have tons of notes and audio for each chapter to help guide you as well.
What I’m looking for:
• What I’d like to do is have you entirely arrange, rewrite and change the book according to what you feel it should be from your expertise as a writer. I will be providing a solid concept and the “meat of the book.”
• I’m open to everything— the TOC being changed, the wording, the layout of Chapters, large paragraphs, entirely re-writing of necessary etc.
• So when you’re done you would be sending the book back in a FINAL STAGE ready for it’s final edit. Then I’d read through it and if I have any changes that would better compliment my voice or concept, I’d add.
• A unique, bold, charismatic, witty, inspiring and courageous personality would be a great writer for this project.
If you believe you’re a great fit for this project, I’d love to chat for 15 minutes on the phone to start the project.
“The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.”
Let's change the world together,
authors similar to me:
August 23, 2018
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers