Needs to hire 2 Freelancers
1. As a Curriculum Designer Coding, you will be required to identify the scope of content and
best instructional strategies to teach coding concepts to students aged 6-18 in the live 1-
1 tutoring platform and self paced learning program.
2. You will be responsible for creating lesson plans, creative video scripts, assessments,
projects & homework sheets for the students or teachers to understand coding seamlessly.
3. Track and use students' feedback and data to improve product quality.
4. Constantly look for ways to improve the engagement levels and performance of the students through improvement inpedagogy and content design.
1. Bachelor / Masters Degree in Computer Science & related branches (BCA/ MCA/ BSc IT/
BSc Computer Science) with coding curriculum development experience by using open
sources will be an extra advantage.
2. Good Command over following coding areas: C++ programming, Java, and HTML, JS, web
design, and computer programming (Python and/or Java preferred), iOT.
3. Strong technical skills with a high degree of ability in terms of the development of a
specific computer science curriculum with various classes that could entail a game
programming, app programming, logic, and critical thinking
4. good knowledge of AI/ML, robotics, AR/VR, 3-d printing and modelling
5. Aptitude to adapt & show a high level of initiative on planning/delivering new technological
courses to students.
6. Excellent communication and writing skills.
7. should be good at research, documentation and content organization.
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers
Project Type: Ongoing project
Activity on this job
Less than 5
Last viewed by client:
27 days ago
About the client
0% hire rate,
1 open job
Member since Jan 22, 2021