Loking for ecperienced web designer and développer to build a company site. The website needs to be created using .Net platform to meet roadmap for this site in upcoming future.
ASP.net using C#
We need to understand the different solution that can be used for Careers section as we will require this section of the site (subsite) to be under our domain.
We already have a domain registered under Go Daddy with .net hosting solution from them, just wanted to make sure this was taken into consideration as part the solution providing and costing.
1 - Optimize Slider Yes
2- Email Accounts 6 E-Mail IDs
3- Pages 20
4- Gallery Yes
5- Online Support Yes
6- SEO Friendly Basic SEO
7- Social Media Optimization Yes
8- Meta Tag Optimization Yes
1. Home Page This will be the landing page of the website
2. Banner Management This sub module will allow admin to manage the Banners, Which will display the services
3. Gallery This section will allow admin to manage the Gallery.
4. Service Management This section will allow admin to manage Service Platform types with Categorization. Service Home Service Platform 5. Customize Service detail Management This section will allow admin to manage Product with following details Service Categories. Unique tab for service facilities. Cliental Logo Slider Property Dimension Video Gallery enquiry
6. CMS Pages for main website This section can manage the informative pages in the website. The content on pages that may require frequent or periodical updates can be managed by the admin Via c-Panel. An editor will be provided to the admin in which the content can be published. For ex: Home, Services, About, Contact
7. Social media integration Socials networking links (embedded within the website) like Facebook & Twitter will be provided to the users which will take the user to the social networking pages of company where the user will be able to “Like” and “follow”.
8. Enquiry Management Through this module, admin can keep track of the enquiries Received from the website. Admin will receive enquiry subjected as ‘Business Enquiry’
February 2, 2018
I am looking for a mix of experience and value