This project is about designing, creating and develop an online watch retail shop. Our watch will be sold worldwide, therefore, it will appeared in different currency in different country. It is important to put effort in the site’s technical aspects, such as performance and functionality. We will need someone who is responsible for the artistic look-and-feel of the site, UX (user experience) design and building out the actual code. We are currently using Woo commerce connected with mail chimp account, google analytics and other social media. The website has to be able to open in any mobile device without a problem. Security of our website is also our priority. To connect with our payment, we us Stripe and PayPal. As for the content of the website, they have been written by the professional. For the start of the project, we will need you to create a landing page for prelaunch giveaway. As we are still on the start of the business, there are only 3 product therefore, the website will be very short, simple and informative.
What I need:
1. Prelaunch giveaway (loop giveaway). King sumo connected to Mailchimp
When someone enters the giveaway, they have one entry. But if they refer their friends to enter the giveaway with their unique link, they receive 1 more entries, thus INCREASING their chances at winning.
And for every new email sign up that they refer, they get 1 additional entry into the contest. They increase their chances of winning by sharing it with their friends and telling them to sign up
There will be no restriction of time, giveaway will be closed and announced when we launch the brand to the market. We will use the plugin giveaway app to integrate to the website.
2. Coming soon page + link to enter giveaway +Instagram, Facebook and Twitter link
3.Stripe account set up integrated to the website
4.Paypal connected to the website
5.Bookkeeping sales (tools to keep in track of the amount of product left in the stock)
I will need the tools of how to keep track with our product stock. When I enter the amount of 1000 pcs of watches for example, if there is only 5 left, customer will be able to see them. And if the product has none left, it will automatically say out of stock and will refuse customer to purchase them.
6. Integrate cookies to my account to I can keep track of the people who recently visit my account and have their information to advertise around them
7. Pixel Tags
• Pixel Tags (also referred to as clear GIFs, 1x1 GIFs Web beacons, or Web bugs) are small graphic images or other web programming code that may be included on the Websites and in our e-mail messages. In contrast to Cookies, which are stored on a user’s Device, Pixel Tags are embedded invisibly in web pages. Pixel Tags may be invisible to you, but any electronic image or other web programming code inserted into a web page or e-mail can act as a pixel tag. Pixel Tags or similar technologies may be used for a number of purposes, including, without limitation, to count visitors to the Websites, to monitor how users navigate the Websites, to count how many e-mails that were sent were actually opened or to count how many particular articles or links were actually viewed
8. Embedded scripts
Embedded scripts are programming code designed to collect information about your interactions with the Websites, such as the links you click. The code is temporarily downloaded onto your Device from our web server or a third party service provider, and is active only while you are connected to the Websites.
9. Website need to be able to detected the person’s location and convert the currency based on where the consumer at.
10. Pages includes: men’s, women’s, accessories, our story, the journal, account, shopping cart, wish list, search button(homepage)
12.shop by category, shop our instagram, discover more (body)
13. Chat with us connectivity and customer support
14. Shopping experience with mobile device or any other device
15. Sign up for newsletter button when enter the website
16. Google analytics and Google ad words
17. Reference website: https://www.mvmtwatches.com https://www.filippoloreti.com https://cornichewatches.com
18. Mailchimp integration
Please let me know if you are interested and we can discuss further, thank you
I am looking for a mix of experience and value
API Integration Required:Payment Processor, Cloud Storage, Social Media, Other