The project requires a number of custom features, which I will not all include in this post, just the primary ones.
- PayPal / credit card processing gateways on site
- account registration/login for customers, and management area for the customer's orders
- Order management control panel (for the business)
- using an existing HTML framework on our website
- friendly URLs of our specification (no file extensions, anywhere)
- shopping cart (Edit Quantity, Delete, go to checkout, etc.)
- categorization pages (custom URL to be entered when creating category pages)
- shipping invoicing (no calculator, just the ability to enter a total cost per order to be automatically invoiced to the customer)
- template on pages to fetch specific item data
- scheduled posting of product pages
- route the server's dispatched email through Google Apps Gmail
We want to base this on a Linux OS like CentOS, Debian, or something similar.
This project will have some additional unusual but minimalist features that we will explain, but it also omits a lot of unnecessary features you see in the typical platform.
You will implement the HTML and CSS we have already written.
**This project will be worked on patiently over the span of 2-3 months, and payment will be awarded in milestones throughout the remainder of 2013.
We require that the hired programmer does not disclose anything.
** The budget posted is the total budget. There is no negotiation. **
Thank you for reading,