We are trying to make a custom ffmpeg filter which can hide the logo from video input source and put an overlay image or delogo the original logo and hide it dynamically.
- Input source: Which can be a local file or live input stream (UDP, RTMP, HTTP) having the unwanted dynamic logo with random position, time to show, time to hide, colors and background color.
- Logo pattern file: Which is a local file (PNG file) having the pattern of the unwanted logo to be removed.
- Output destination: Which is the final output file, Output stream can be (UDP, RTMP, HTTP) to be exported by ffmpeg after processing the filter and encoding options.
- Similarity rate: Which is the percentage for the similarity between the logo pattern file and input source to make the ffmpeg recognize that unwanted logo from the pattern file.
- Overlay: This option can be a local file (PNG File) to be appended over the original logo or using delogo filter which is blurring and removing the original logo.
- We will provide testing files (MP4) which have the examples for the unwanted logo to be removed.
- We will provide the logo pattern file which holds the logo pattern regardless the logo color and background color and size of the input source logo.
- Logo pattern file and similarity rate should be treated as inline parameters with the ffmpeg complex filter options.
- Example for the complex filter options: # ffmpeg -i .... -filter_complex "removeLogo@logo=/home/test/pattern.png@similarity=0.45@overlay=/home/overlay.png" -o flv rtmp://x.x.x.x/xx/xx
- We are expecting testing output file.
- Source code should be provided when completing the project.
- Building ffmpeg should include and support the use for the following modules: libx264, x265, libaac, v4l2, alsa, nvenc (NVIDIA GPU Support) , libmfx (Intel QuickSync Support).
- Static build compatible with CentOS 7 and Ubuntu.
September 5, 2018
I am looking for a mix of experience and value