We are 2 startups based on Egypt and want to get a dedicated server split it to many VPSs and share it together.
We want to get the following server:
And here are our requirements:
In terms of VPSs:
1. Backend: Ruby on Rails, Rails API (gem) but different subdomain, Solr,
2. PostgreSQL, sendmail, curl, ruby gems.
3. Frontend: Ruby on Rails, PHP & MySQL
4. Deployment Server: Webistrano / Capistrano and VPN
5. Staging server: Ruby on Rails, Solr & PostgreSQL
6. Spider server, just clean installation of updated linux distro.
1 x Frontend (With an image so I can clone later): Ruby on Rails (latest versions), MySQL client, Resque-Web, Juggernaut, Passenger, Nginx
1 x MySQL Server
1 x Internal apps (Webistrano and Redmine)
1 x Staging (same as frontend)
1 x Backgroud jobs: Rails, Bluepill, Resque
In terms of Services:
1. Migration from current servers for Backend, Frontend, Staging and Redmine.
2. Webistrano stages configuration (Production and Staging).
3. Some firewall settings to let Frontend access backend DB directly, etc.
4. Reasonable backup and monitoring service (preferably SMS).
Skills: management, linux