Putting together a basic gaming site and needing help making a custom stream list that pulls from a specific channel on Twitch or specific team. A basic example of this would be on http://speedrunslive.com.
The following is what I'm looking to accomplish:
1. Display a channel's main stream and chat.
2. Underneath the main stream, I would like to feed in the individual team members and their own individual streams (automatically if api allows). Look at http://speedrunslive.com.
3. It would be nice to feed in each member's social media along with their name.
4. Whenever you click on a team member, it will load their video in the same player as the main stream along with their name, the title of the game they're playing, and their chat window.
5. For the team members, I would like it to load in their profile picture, their name, and the title of the game they're playing.
6. I would like for it to show whether they are online or offline. If they are online, I would like the script to place them first in the array/list and show how many viewers are watching.
7. I would like each element to be given a unique ID or class. When you select a team member, I would like for it to be given an addition "selected" class.
8. Again, whenever you click on team members, it needs to load their videos in the same player. Look at http://speedrunslive.com
Attached is a PHP file that has a good chunk of the code written already, but needs to be developed to handle above.
The code will be placed in a template on Wordpress.
Skills: gaming, video