Only freelancers located in the U.S. may apply.U.S. located freelancers only
We are looking for a Customer Service superstar that has passion and potential to grow with our e-commerce company into its Business Manager! You will begin by shaping our growing customer service department and then move on to bring process, order and to scale our young firm.
We are a two -year old E-Commerce company, but have broken into the seven-figure revenue level, with lots of room to run. The brick and mortar side of the business is healthy, and dates back to 1937. But the e-commerce business is new and dynamic, and is founded and led by a visionary innovator who is tech savvy. He’s pulled a team of software engineers together and created the technology backbone that is running, as well as finding customer service support. Yet for the business to scale, we first need to add a Customer Service Manager. In this position you will be responding to emails from our customers on multiple e-commerce platforms including Amazon, EBay, Walmart, & Jet. You will also be contacting our suppliers daily to follow-up on the customers questions by phone and email. Additionally, you will be hiring and shaping the department while working out of your own house with flexible hours. Once the customer service department has been tackled, they will move in the Business Manager position, reporting to the founder, overseeing the business side of things—customer service, accounting, vendor management and all the other day to day operational management that needs to be done
Excellent candidates will have:
• Experienced in providing great customer service.
• Clarity in your writing is essential as well as being very organized.
• Managed in a small to medium sized business, nice if its retail.
• Xsellco Fusion as our CRM and experience with the software is a definite plus.
• Be very comfortable with all things digital and e-commerce.
• A firm grasp of computer tools—like excel, e-mail, Slack, etc.
• Able to work from home and be self-managing.
• Ready for the sometimes 24-7 world of retail e-commerce.
• Good at working with remote teams (we have no corporate offices).
• Great at multi-tasking and dealing with new challenges and daily surprises.
• High energy, eager to jump into the fray every day.
• Startup, high growth experience (as management).
This is a long term position. Please include a cover letter specifically addressing the position requirements so that your writing ability can be evaluated. Please include the word "Amazon" somewhere in your cover letter.
More than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers