Only freelancers located in the U.S. may apply.U.S. located freelancers only
Tech Startup is looking for a Customer Happiness guru that's process-oriented and who thrives on providing support through many different channels of communication. You're a great match if you're driven to help customers, have the ability to dive deep and learn a new product inside and out, and like to follow procedures.
You’ll provide dedicated support to clients that participate in monthly online systemization sessions.
*Customer Happiness Agent (long term gig)*
Assist with the on-boarding of clients assigned to you (set-up and software training)
Project Management: update project management tool, manage checklists, and confirm scheduling after each session
Communications: send messaging to client before and after each session and collaborate with internal team
Provide software-related customer support
This job is perfect for you if...
- You love following step-by-step procedures
- You love providing customer happiness
- You're able to empathize with customers in a genuine way that lets them know you care about their issues
- You’re a team player
- You’re able to plan, organize, and prioritize work
- You have an ability to explain complex issues in beautifully simple terms
- You’re able to make decisions and solve problems
- You’re curious and have a natural ability to “zoom out” of a problem, in order to ask the right questions.
Skills + Experience
- 6-12 months customer service experience; ideally experience with Intercom
- Excellent reading and writing skills
- Ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on customer issues as well as replicate and document for further escalation
- Internet savvy, comfortable learning new software and have experience managing support tickets using customer service software (Ideally Intercom)
- Use our Business Process Management software by following step-by-step Procedures related to projects assigned to you
- Communicate with Team using online tools
- Work on Admin tasks (ie: Scheduling software)
Compensation: $35 / session / client (at least once per month but varies by client)
March 15, 2018
I am willing to pay higher rates for the most experienced freelancers