Customer Satisfaction Specialists are experts at providing our customers with the comprehensive support required to achieve an excellent customer experience. A primary responsibility of this position is handling customer support emails. We are looking for people who can work remote, 35-50 hours per week.
- Respond to, triage, and resolve customer support emails (mostly shipping inquiries)
- Work with Manager of Operations to manage support issues and create efficient processes
- Report on general temperature for customer support issues
- Pass along any promising customer ideas and suggestions to the rest of the team
Desired Skills & Experience
- are smart and able to work in a data-driven startup with lots of engineers. That means you're comfortable marking your success in metrics and numbers.
- are a good communicator. Your spelling and grammar are excellent; your writing is clear and concise.
- are a good reader. Sometimes customers don't write clearly and sometimes they write in an entirely different language. You will need to be able to parse their messages in order to help them.
- have endless patience. See above.
- have a strong desire to optimize your workflow and automate repetitive tasks.
- can work efficiently without close supervision. This position is entirely remote, so we expect you to manage your own time wisely.
A foreign language is a HUGE plus. Here are the languages that need the most support on Wish: Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, German, and French
Wish brings together top technical talent from Google, Facebook, and Yahoo! Wish, www.wish.com, improves online merchandise discovery by helping users find the products they love, share these products with friends, score great prices, and unlock exclusive rewards.
Wish was launched in November 2011 and already has over 30 million registered users, making it one of the top 10 mobile applications in both the Android shopping and iPhone Lifestyle categories. Using Google search level intent data, Wish optimizes the consumer shopping experience by effectively connecting users to merchants with relevant products. We are building the 21st century version of Walmart by accommodating the needs of every consumer.
The Wish mobile app is available on iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/wish-discover-products-youll/id530621395?mt=8
The Wish mobile app is also available on Android phones: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.contextlogic.wish
- Wall Street Journal:
- Bloomberg TV
- Venture Beat: