Who we are looking for:
A customer service assistant who will be the first point of contact via email support for pre-sales inquiries on products
10 hours a week (Mon-Sun), long-term
(Most of our team members have been with the company for a year now.)
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
1. Respond to issues sent through support channels like email and possibly (!) by phone
2. Handling customer service issues related to parcel tracking information, backorder management, shipping errors, customer complaints, return authorizations and all other post-sale service issues.
3. Provide support to customers, solving issues in a friendly, effective and satisfactory manner.
4. You should be able to demonstrate patience when dealing with difficult customers and strive for achieving complete customer satisfaction and loyalty
1. 1-year minimum of experience in a customer service-related position.
2. Demonstrates excellent verbal communication skills and ability to convey information clearly and effectively.
3. Very strong attention to detail; ability to multi-task and resolve issues without sacrificing quality.
4. Comfortable working independently
5. Typing speed at a minimum of 40 WPM or higher.
6. Friendly, upbeat, polite and self-motivated.
7. Works well under minimum supervision.
8 Impeccable grammar and spelling. Your writing will be tested
(Note applications with spelling and grammatical errors in their application will not be considered)
9.Very personable customer service representative to handle all customer service related issues for our online retailer
10. Must have extremely reliable power and fast internet connections (Speed test required)
11. You must be fluent in English (verbal and written)
Who we are:
We are a fun and exciting business to work for and are experiencing growth that will provide opportunity to progress, take on more and be rewarded financially for the right candidate. Training and support will be provided.
Please DO NOT APPLY if you do not meet these Requirements & Qualifications.
YOU WILL BE:
-Can follow instructions and think for them selves
-Looking for long time employment