We are hiring for the person to come in, be a rockstar customer service agent, delighting every user you message with, and develop into a role where you are training other customer service agents! We are looking for a long-term hire to grow with us.
The person we are looking for is a self-starter who goes above and beyond in their work, and is extremely detail-oriented (getting 1 item wrong per day matters to you).
Answer these questions before applying:
* Do you have excellent written and spoken English language skills?
* Do you know how to find the answer to anything using Google? We want resourceful people who can think for themselves!
* Do you handle competing priorities and higher stress situations well? Our users are under the gun sometimes and our job is to patiently and calmly get them out of it!
* Are you familiar with online travel search tools? Our process pulls in many of these, and familiarity with them is a HUGE plus. Examples include Google Flights, Expedia, Kayak, Google Maps, Trivago, Skyscanner, Booking.com, etc.
* Are you detail-oriented and process-driven? We are extremely methodical in our approach to customers, and getting every detail right is important.
* Do you have patience in your communication and delight in providing an awesome experience to those you talk to? You should brighten up people's day!
* Have you worked in travel in the past? This is a definite plus.
Programs We Use
* Slack, Google Hangouts, Google Office Suite (Docs, Sheets, etc.), and a few select internal tools and systems.
What the Role Involves
* Communicating with our users over messaging services.
* Gathering trip plans and suggesting options based on each unique traveler's preferences.
* Booking flights, hotels and other services where required, always looking for great deals and the best matches for the user.
* Learning about the users you interact with in every single conversation.
* Logging booking, trip, and user information for future reference.
* Delighting our users in every interaction you have with them, leaving them happy and excited!
A Typical Traveller-Agent Interaction. . .
A message comes in from one of our travellers
Lucy, the traveller, tells you that she has a conference to attend in Las Vegas in a couple of weeks and wants you to look at some flight options.
You get a few details from Lucy, such as preferred travel dates, where she's flying from, any airlines she prefers and let her know that you'll be back later with some options.
You use our flight search tools to look at the best routes. Lucy told you that she was a member with United, which has an indirect flight but you've seen a much cheaper direct flight option with Southwest so you decide to let her know about both.
You send this information in a message to Lucy and she asks you to book the Southwest flight.
Since Lucy has travelled with us before, we already have her information on file. You send her a quick summary of the
flight itinerary and her traveller information to confirm everything is correct and go ahead and book the flight.
Once everything is booked, you send Lucy the booking confirmation code and let her know that the flights will appear in her calendar shortly.
You send out the calendar invites and create a record of the trip for tracking and invoicing.
Please respond to the posting indicating your interest, and answer the questions below. We will get back to you.
More than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for a mix of experience and value