Customer Service Representative
Job Purpose: Serve customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems.
• Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
• Open customer accounts by recording account information.
• Maintain customer records by updating account information.
• Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
• Maintain financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
• Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
• Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information , Multi-tasking
• Must have own computer with at least 2GB RAM, a broadband connection, and a headset
• Is available five days a week, 9 hours a day within 5am to 10pm EST
• Has worked in a customer service setting or a similar customer-facing job
• Has a solid command of spoken and written English to reply to customers
• Must have Skype account
How to apply
Please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. Your customer service experience
2. Your available days and hours
About the company
Kash Mart International is a world-class private equity firm which operates financial institutions and one of the World’s largest unlisted private equity companies in terms of market capitalization.
Skills: management, english