We are looking for an individual to handle customer service duties, accept calls from clients, make calls, and manage emails.
We are hiring immediately.
You will be doing:
1. Taking sales orders from customer over the phone (warm leads - they call you)
2. Handle Customer's concerns regarding product orders
2. Resolve cancelations and refund requests by looking up customer orders in our support system and processing.
3. Address customer's general concerns and questions.
4. Answer customer questions about product
Your requirements, you are someone who is:
1. available for 4-8 hours per day Pacific Time Mon-Fri from 6am -6pm, and weekends.
2. Have worked in a customer service phone sales for Min 1 year
3. Have excellent English speaking skills.
4. Fast Internet connection (1.5Mb or more (can not be wireless nor through a datacard). You should also test that you do not have a latency of over 100ms). You can test these requirements running a simple test at speedtest.net
5. Have a backup internet in case of emergency
6. Computer: You can use a desktop or Laptop with no problems.
7. Headset: This headset can be simple but it must connect to your computer via USB. This is to ensure proper phone sound quality and call quality.
How to apply To apply, please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. Your customer service experience and description of what you did
About the job:
Healthcare and Nutrition company,
Fast paced, good opportunities for a go getter, bonuses offered.
Hourly rate depends on experience + bonuses for sales and other perks.
potential to make an excellent commission as we scale, and as you upsell more to (ready to buy) inbound customers. But you must be self-motivated to achieve this level or beyond.
Start part time, then move on to full time within 1 month.
looking forward to your applications
More than 30 hrs/week
More than 3 months3+ monthsProject LengthDuration
I am looking for freelancers with the lowest rates
June 19, 2017
Working hours:from 6:00am to 8:00pm in America/Los_Angeles timezone